Do you have a problem with your Underground Storage Tank ?
Over the past few years we have had numerous complaints of slow pumps and false water readings on tank monitoring systems. Several customers have noted the need to change pump filters multiple times after a delivery has occurred. In addition, during these filter changes a "coffee ground" type of material has been noted in the strainer baskets. These issues are a direct result of the introduction of today’s required ultra low sulfur diesel fuel (ULSD) mixtures. Over time, a slimy bacteria sludge layer forms at the base as well as the sidewalls.
In response to the continued demand to remedy this sludge condition, we are announcing our new tank cleaning and fuel filtering service. The tank cleaning system utilizes a rotary impingement system that combines pressure and flow to create high impact cleaning jets. This action easily puts the contaminant-laden sludge into solution which allows for complete liquid extraction and thorough tank cleaning.
Please check out the video below for more information
Areas we serve for this service
- Nassau County and Suffolk Counties.
- Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, Staten Island.
- Westchester County, Rockland, Putnam, Dutchess, Ulster, & Orange Counties.
- Fairfield, Litchfield, & New Haven Counties.
- Temporary storage of up to 1,500 gallons of reusable fuel from tank being cleaned.
- Cleaning of all tank sludge, water, sediment, etc. from the tank with our tank cleaning system.
- Filtering of temporarily stored fuel though a cartridge filter, an RCI fuel water separator, and a 10 micron particulate filter.
- Purging of product lines.
- Replacement of filters at dispenser.
- Disposal of sludge, water, and sediment removed during washing cycle.